Job Opportunity: Cleaner in Glasgow
Hours: Part time (20-25 hours per week)
Salary: £8.75 per hour
The role will provide cleaning cover at 3 of our Glasgow properties:
The Briggait, 141 Bridgegate, Glasgow, G1 5HZ
77 Hanson Street, Glasgow, G31 2HF
South Block, 60-64 Osborne Street, Glasgow, G1 5QH
The role will report to the property maintenance officer for Glasgow.
1. The main responsibility of this role is to ensure a high level of cleanliness throughout the buildings. Covering communal spaces, toilets, residency flat and gallery space as well as the car park to the rear of the building
2. Report any building maintenance problems to Wasps’ maintenance team
All necessary cleaning equipment and materials will be provided along with training appropriate to the role.
1. Reliable and hardworking with a professional attitude
2. Ability to work on own initiative
3. Flexible, adaptable and positive approach to your work
4. Previous cleaning experience is desirable but not essential
Hours of Work
The normal hours of work are 20-25 per week at times to be agreed.
The rate of pay is £8.75 per hour. This is payable in arrears by credit transfer to your bank account in monthly intervals on or around 28th day of each month. The post holder will be paid for actual hours worked (including any additional hours) as recorded on a time sheet.
29 days annual leave including agreed public holidays pro rata to actual hours worked.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter marked private and confidential to:
Alan Simpson, Head of Property, The Briggait, 141 Bridgegate, Glasgow, G1 5HZ
If you would like more information on the role please call 0141 553 5890.
The closing date for applications is Friday 25 May at 5pm.