Find out how Wasps' response to the Coronavirus pandemic affects you as a Wasps tenant.
All tenants are being contacted individually per building regarding studio access. Please add both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and list of trusted senders.
As of Monday 23rd March, the UK Government announced that people should Stay At Home unless absolutely necessary. The current guidance is that all businesses not essential to the health and welfare of the country during this crisis (as defined by The Scottish Government's Critical National Infrastructure); this means Wasps buildings are closed.
You can find our most up-to-date support information for artists and freelancers here.
We have provided some links and additional support information that might be helpful for you to spend some time on developing your practice. You can find out the support available from Wasps here.
The NHS and UK Government advice is Stay At Home, this means you should not travel unless absolutely necessary. You can see detailed guidance on the Government website here.
• Wasps studio buildings are closed to the public and visitors until further notice. This will be reviewed on a regular basis in line with current government advice and further updates provided to tenants by e-mail when information becomes available.
• All tenants are being contacted individually per building regarding studio access.
• Please be assured all necessary fire, flood and security supervision remains in place for the duration of the closure.
• Please ensure we have the correct email for you, so we can keep you up-to-date with any changes. You can check we have your correct details by emailing us: email@example.com
• Wasps staff are working remotely from home and remain on hand to respond to your enquiry during office hours, Mon-Fri, 9.30-5.30. We continue to receive a high volume of enquiries, and may take longer to respond than usual.
Our Board and staff team are aware of the financial implications of the current situation facing many of our tenants, and we endeavor to support you, while we lobby for support from the Government and other business support organisations to help not just Wasps but all of the people we support across our buildings.
Last update: 28 May, 15:17.