Wasps is following the Scottish Government Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance for Creative Studios and Shared Workplaces, which can be read in full here. Following updates to this Guidance, Wasps is permitted to allow tenants to run workshops in adherence to the Scottish Government ‘Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance for the community learning and development sector’ which can be found here. Under this Government Guidance Wasps buildings in Tier 4 are not permitted to host workshops. For those buildings in Tier 3 or below workshops are still permitted.
In August we prepared Workshop Guidance to allow you to prepare for running workshops again. Please note that anyone wishing to start workshops must complete the risk assessment forms downloadable on the right hand side of this page, both for fire safety and COVID-19. These must be completed in full and approved by the Wasps Property Team (email@example.com) before workshops can commence.
Also downloadable from this page are sample completed risk assessment forms, which you can either work from for guidance, or edit to suit your individual circumstances. Should you have any questions or concerns please contact the Property Team on the email above.
In line with this guidance Wasps will also be permitting visitors to your studio buildings in Tier 3 or below building whose visit is for the purpose of your practice. Examples of these kinds of visitors would be clients, collaborators, buyers. Visitors are not permitted for buildings in Tier 4 regions.
Please read and follow all guidelines below if holding workshops or inviting visitors into the building. Any visitors must also follow Tenant Guidance in place.
Workshops and Visitors
• Tenants who wish to run workshops should read and follow the Scottish Government’s ‘Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance for the community learning and development sector’ which can be found here.
• Normal health, safety and fire guidance applies to holding workshops and inviting visitors into the buildings. Visitors who enter the building for reasons other than workshops should be managed in line with the COVID-19 guidance in place for your studio building.
• Please advise our team immediately if you or anyone else in your studio building becomes infected with the virus so that we can manage the situation quickly and effectively.
• Risk assessments must be completed in full and approved by the Wasps Property Team before workshops can commence. Please submit these if you haven’t already: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Risk Assessments are required for anyone inviting more than one visitor to their studio
• You can download draft risk assessment forms from the downloads side bar on the right.
Moving through the buildings
• Tenants are fully responsible for any visitors they invite into the building
• All visitors and studio users must use the Eve Pass Track and Trace system
• All visitors and studio users must follow current Tenant Guidance:
o Maintain social distancing
o Use hand sanitiser when entering the buildings
o Wear face masks in common areas
o Regularly wash your hands
• Tenants must escort visitors to your studios or workshop space in a safe and responsible way in line with the guidance in place
Last Update: 17 October, 17:24